Thursday, April 1, 2010

One true God that exist

I real author behind this blogspot truly believed that there is only one God.
And this is the truth. I wonder why others, believed in two gods, and in three gods, others also believes that we are all Gods.
Why there is only one God?
The answer could be found in the holy scriptures alone, The holy scriptures or the bible is where the word of God written.
Who wrote the bible?
Revelation 10:4
And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down."
It was the messenger, the prophets, the apostles of God who have stand witness and author the word of God.
They don't write things in the bible as easy as they think right, they are guided by the holy spirit if they write things which was not says by God. They could have been punished.
10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
So, in the verse above no doubt God exist
Isa 42:1 See my servant, whom I am supporting, my loved one, in whom I take delight: I have put my spirit on him; he will give the knowledge of the true God to the nations/
Jn 8:41 You are doing the work of your father. They said to him, We are true sons of Abraham; we have one Father, who is God
John 17:3 And this is eternal life: to have knowledge of you, the only true God, and of him whom you have sent, even Jesus Christ.
My dear brothers and sisters i want you to take a deep reflection of this verse eventhough this verse is very easy to understand.
God is the only one God, the only true God, There is no other God beside him..Jesus Christ is the mediator of between God and men.

No comments: