Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Top 30 love songs!


1. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston - lyrics 2. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley - lyrics 3. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion - lyrics 4. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - lyrics 5. Your Song - Elton John - lyrics 6. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith - lyrics 7. How Deep Is Your Love? - Boogie Disco Nights - lyrics 8. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor - lyrics 9. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton - lyrics 10. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye - lyrics 11. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion - lyrics 12. You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder - lyrics 13. When a Man Loves a Woman - Percy Sledge - lyrics 14. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You - Bryan Adams - lyrics 15. Crazy for You - Madonna - lyrics 16. I'll Be There for You - Bon Jovi - lyrics 17. You're Still the One - Shania Twain - lyrics 18. I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf - lyrics 19. Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton - lyrics 20. I Would Die 4 U - Prince - lyrics 21. Fallin' - Alicia Keys - lyrics 22. How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes - lyrics 23. Nobody Wants to Be Lonely - Ricky Martin - lyrics 24. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls - lyrics 25. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zepagain - lyrics 26. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses - lyrics 27. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak - lyrics 28. Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen - lyrics 29. Thank You - Dido - lyrics 30. Hero - Enrique Iglesias - lyrics
Wanna have a copy of this song? Just pm me at nhelynlacbao19@gmail.com or you can reached me at: 639059040735

No comments: